25 May 2013

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)          

I cntttt find myyy wordssss... wait... okayyyy ........ here .......




So damn good! As much i love Rush Finlay but Woods Kerrington won my heart. He is possessive? yes! Della Sloane is so luckyyy to have Woods in her life! He sacrificed all he wants just for her, he wants to protect and take care her! *blushhhh* i jsssssst-

i wanna hug Della Sloane.... because of what happened to her. she is so fragile. Sighhhhh

Steamy sex? ... so much! buttt it has reasons.. 


"losing you would be the only thing could detroy me" 


HUWAAAAHAHAHAA!! I CNTT!! WOODS KERRINGTON IS FREAKING SWEET!! 

I love Abbi Glines!! Ohhh gawwwd! she is so good in bringing characters... brilliant! 

I will recommend this to others. soooooooo read it guyyyys! I cant wait for Simple Perfection!!!